Saturday, November 22, 2008

Faboulous beauty Carli Banks

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 110 lbs
Birthday: November 16 1985
Eyes: Blue
Shoe size: 7
Place of Birth : Iowa City, IA
Ethnicity: Caucasian



Ambitions: Fuck a sexy bitch in every major country!

Turn Ons: Well, my turn ons for girls are… I like all kinds of girls from cute to exotic, I love when girls have dark hair with light color eyes, that really gets me going, I also love girls with juicy lips, nice long legs, and a cute little bubble butt. Truly I’m an ass girl, love the ass! (Especially in doggy style). Now, for guys I love manly men, gotta have some hair on the stomach, hmm… I love tall, dark and handsome guys, but not pretty boys, I don’t play that competing shit! I love nice smiles that is one major turn on for me!

Turn Offs: Bad breathe, especially in girls, c’mon what are you thinking! I hate god complex people, I hate flashy show offs, know it alls, and bad boob jobs!



0 comments:

Post a Comment